Saturday 31 December 2011

Work until wan die T.T

Yesterday I was so hyperactive and do so many works, Morning I help my uncle go send something(I forgot cause sumthing more important happen behind) Then he tell me later he will bring me refill sum water for the tank(1 tank is about 10-15 litter or water which means 15kg each tank but when kosong is so light I cant take 5 1 time) Then he call me put in al 52 tank into the lori = = he so free orh~ I climb up and down the stairs and accidently I bleed my self thx to the stupid lori's screw. I just continue cause its just little scratch. After putting on all the stupid bottle.....Giant Bottle. I finally have 30 second to rest = =. Then I take up my shirt(ps:not take out) and found my luka bleeding alot, I just ignore it cause I scat later I feel pain(cycalogical thinking) My uncle Da Bao sum rice for me then I faster wallup everything and go to the lori and the stupid door for the lori to go out suck !!!!! NOOB DOOR~!!! We waste about 30minutes to fix it. Then we go to the place where we can take the water and refill. My uncle park the car outside the place and tell me take all the Giant Bottle and put at the thing like a trolley(in physics it is totally a trolley). Then all 46 bottle on the trolley and 6 I put on the ground cause not enough space. Then my uncle say, you put all the refill bottle into the lori I go buy sumthing 1st. Then he left me with 52 bottle of water which each is 15kg++. I was going to die then I remember my bro Cuan me say he take all bottle into the lori and my uncle still scold him slow XD. Then I think I will be better than him and I take all the 52 bottle into the lori in super speed. When my uncle came back he say "Wah, you so geng 1? I tot Im coming back and help you to take but you already took all!" I was so happy before I reach the office = =. When we finally sampai the office, I must take down all the bottle from the lori to the office door. NO~~~~ /.\ Then this time I'm lucky caues my uncle finally help me. Then after I put all the bottle down. Got 3 custemers suddently come into the shop and I must work like hell and 1 guy even forget to take his waranty card back. Haiz and 1 stupid mangkali come scold scold scold duno scold what and my uncle tell him sumthing and he canot talk anymore and then my father dun wan make enemy in business and gib him a super low price for that thing to sell. Then that fellow still F**KING STUPID and ask for less price. I feel like killing him but I let my father to settle and my father finally gib him low price. Then when we finish those stupid business and I see 1 guy carry about 20 boxes of fan outside the door and my uncle call me kira, then I kira so slow and finally my father come help me. He did it so fast = =. Then the most horible part happen I am COMMAND to put all the fan inside the shop and ofcourse they got help cause I'm not superman. Then after carry everyting inside, my uncle call me put this here put this there put that here put that there. Finally finish and I can go back home ^^ happy~. Then today morning I woke up my whole body pain, lucky I ate enough protein yesterday if not sure I die 2day. Then I still went to work with my father. I 2day lucky cause I'm going to work with my 2nd uncle and change the filter. The filter is the small 1 and we take a fast time to change. Then we came back at 12 o'clock in the afternoon. And when we reach I pust all the Ga Chang into the store. While waiting I and my 2nd uncle go eat Ba Ku Teh~ !!!!! NICE MAN~ Then at 3 o'clock we get a order to send and install it outside the customer's house. My uncle always do everthing and I canot do = =. Then finally my father call us come back and My uncle tot still got work and I was dying and then when I reach my father call me go back and I totally forgot 2day we going out. Later after I come back I will write 1 more blog. Bye Bye Bah~

No comments:

Post a Comment