Thursday 5 January 2012

很烦啊!烦到我连我自己也不知道自己在烦什么!

This Wednesday I was so happy that we finally can go back to school. I woke up at 5.30 a.m. and faster get ready and wait for my bus to pick me up. I was so exited and wish that I would get into a good class ^^. Then I wait for 15minutes and I saw that the bus was late. When the bus finally came it was fantastic to see that my bus is full of people increased at least twice of the last years students. I just go infront and sit with my friend Phillip. When we reach there I just walk up as normal, and walk up the stairs. I saw many Noobs~(joking = =) sitting there and waiting for the 'perhimpunan' to start. I found my 'gang' and sat there. I was so lucky because when I just sat down the perhimpunan started. The teachers says sum stupid things that all I dont even care. Then at last the most important part. The Form 4 class, the 1st batch 4 Alfa zzz all straight A's. The 2nd batch 4 Beta we said bye bye to King Kiat XD. Then the 3rd batch,4 delta, 0.0 did I heard wrong? I never heard my name!!!! OMG, I heard Kean Onn, Ravi, Gig, Ashwin...... /.\ no~~~~~~~~~~. Then I was at the 4 Gamma = = the 4th class. Then I realised my stupid school is sepperating class using SJ and Geo also. Haiz no mood d then I went to the place and saw my friend William, in my heart I think thank god there is someone I know /.\ . Then we went into the class. Few teacher came in and talk sum rubbish. Then I feel like missing my computer and phone /.\ Dream and dream and dream = =. Then I feel super stress, WHY I NO IN THAT CLASS??? AND WHY *sensord*(Let call this thing as it cause I duno how to call) AND WHY IM NOT SAME CLASS WITH MY FRIEND,WHY I CANOT BUY PHONE MUST WAIT SO LONG? Haiz........ Then the main problem is it  >< Yesterday when I came back from school, I was thinking about it even when I am sick = = . Then morning wake up 1st thing I wan to die is it again, then go school when I dreaming and staring at the the table I think about it, when inside school in class I  think about it zzz I keep finding something to do to stop reminding my self from that stupid thing !!!! Then 2day I came back I play fb for awhile then go do my maths homework. I do until num 4 I no mood do d. Zzz Then I do the other chapter and at last I finish. I go watch tv to release stress for awhile and when I saw the clock I was late. Then I must take my bag and rush to my tution = = haiz. Lucky on the road it does'nt border me at all. Then I walk inside the house I go inside the room and I found my friend all already reach and Im totally super duper late = = zzz. Then I sat beside King Kiat the mad fellow. Sir(my tution teacher) ask me to do the things on white board XD easy job lah. Then sir said sumthing make me got and idea to remove stress. He say Yu Maan is the only one can catch up very fast in maths XD he he he then I faster cuan my fren haha XD then I feel more happy. And I keep cuaning them until they say wan come my house and burn my house at night lol~. Then when I go back Ravi borrow me his phone Samsung Galaxy W~ Nice man got drum and guitar hahaha. Then my mum came and I said bye bye to the phone not Ravi XD. Then when I send Kean Onn back to his house. My mum ask me, (in english cause I always speak English with my mum)" You eat already? Im very hungry cause I never eat since bla bla bla." Then she ask me want to eat? And I try my best to look normal and say Nah I dont feel like eating. And she say " Of course you're not feeling to eat cause you look sad and stress, it's okey if you canot chage to other class try change school lah." Haiz I duno what to say wan tell her about it? And she will laugh at me= = lol~ Now I really duno what to do. I can only release my stress through music my favoroute activity. Then 2moro my fren coming my house XD yay got company haha. Haiz~ and I wan ask..... IVY !!!! WHY YOU NO REPLY ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment