Saturday 7 January 2012

Haiz~ 大人还真烦

2day I wake up normal time(I don't really remember what time)and I do the eventually thing that I will do,open computer XD, play play 下发现my back very pain = = 应该是我老了吧. Then afternoon I call my friend go teman me cut hair I duno where cut, then he say lazy = = haiz nvm loh 2moro cut. I continue my com, and at 5 o'clock he suddently call me and say ok lah now the weather nicer come go cut your hair so I just follow loh. Then the lady just ask "你有读书吗?我帮你剪一个好看又不用被老师捉的。" and she help me cut loh she keep talking to me in many language I just smile and say ya. Then at last she finish I found out my hair ok but totally not my style cause look so weird(for me). Then I went back my mum all say nice but I just look at it and think 我星期一会没脸见人的!lol, my back still so pain. After that we went for eating, my father suddently come tell me to buy the Samsung Galaxy Y cause the system faster. Then I tell I wan 5 mega pixell 1 then he call me buy Samsung Galaxy W also better bying Samsung Galaxy Ace then I tell my fren using W and it is fast but so small the screen and the key so hard to press but he keep telling how good is other phone = = omg.......... 现在是我买电话还是你买哦?Just now I was suppose to play my com with my friend at night but my bro wan play(ps: I got 2bro Im eldest)so I let them play and the smallest 1 was playing from morning. Then suddently at night my friend call me play with him so I call the small 1 to borrow me computer and he promise then suddentlly Kiat finish his mandi and call use play then I call my bro to let me play, something happen that I lazy tell then we all canot play com thx to him. Now I really hate all my life and its totally SUX!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment