Monday 26 December 2011

After Christmas Become Crazy

Yesterday was Christmas, When at night I duno why suddently so high then become gila.
And I did many weird things = =(too much lazy write). Then I must wake up early 2day(pukul 10.00a.m.) because of the genius King Kiat, He wan buy guitar then I must follow him go choose. Yap say wan come my house 10.30 a.m. but he came 10.50 a.m. Zzz. Then I was playing MAT(with the hacking system) and Yap
say I was crazy, but I dont think so because King Kiat also say he wan play XD. I play until forgot mandi, when 11 o'clock, I cepat go mandi cause already late. I take 3 minutes to bath cause I scat King Kiat suddently come.
After finish madi, I still got time comb hair because King Kiat also late = = Kiat came to my house with his parrents(which I was already expected for it) Then my grandma was talking to them about my bad things = =
OMG, she told them I not yet eat breakfast......always late..........canot bangun when morning. Then I quickly
go into the car and close the door and say bye to her. King Kiat father ask me where the shop I mentioned(and pudu) Then I tell him to road(ofcourse normal ppl will do lah Zzzz). I talk with Yap and Kiat on the way about many things cause ntg to do. Bila sampai I can see my father shop which is just 对面 of the Guitar Shop. But there was no parking 害到我们要去很远找Parking. 走了很远的路我们终于到了我爸爸公司。Then Kiat say he wan go toilet. I just let him go and wait for him. When he come out he sit there and relax, I scold him go faster cause his parents was waiting. Then we went into the shop, Kiat doesn't seems happy because non of them he like it. Then his mother took 1 guitar(which cost RM150), then me and Kiat start laughing and tell that the price look nice but the guitar look horible. After dreaming there for 10 minutes, we decided to go the other shop inside the mini shoping complex. Beside the shop is a shop that sell computer, mp3, mp4 and lcd. We all focus on the tv more then the guitar because it looks terrible, then I heard 1 guy playing a nice part of songs. Kiat parrents start looking angry I call kiat decide. At last Yap say go Viva(walao super expencive), but then Kiat parents call me pergi makan dulu thx to my grandmother. Then
we go the shop but sadly the 鸡饭,烧肉饭,叉烧饭shop no open. Then I can only buy 杂饭。There was no food I like so I took all vegetable. I tot I'm gona pay for myself cause I told his parents not to pay for me but suddently yap come gib me RM10 and say "KingKiat的妈妈叫我帮mai你给." 没办法只好给了。Then we was suppose to go Viva but I told them not to cause scat bankrab and go Lesure Mall The Guitar Store buy cause there cheap nice and many choice(I always go there fix guitar, buy guitar, and buy guitar's item d) When we reach, there was also no parking. = =(why public holiday no parking 1?) Then King Kiat's father 被逼去 shoping Parking. Then he leave us at the road side and call us go the shop 1st. Then we go in, Kiat Kiat was so happy when he saw the RM400++ guitar. Then the guy come and call us buy the pakage cause Kiat tell him he is beginer(lol stupid fellow) Then I tell Kiat dun wan, I free him the cable cause I got extra 1. Then he call his mum to come cause he duno and dun hab money. Then when his mother come, we took a super long time to discuss and at last he bought a red guitar and 1 small 10volt guitar. When we went back(all to my house YAY!!) I was the 1st to try the am and guitar. Then we play play play until gila(I think its only me) then I teach Kiat some chord(I promised d 1) When Kiat go upstairs to play computer, I and Yap recorded 1 song but suddenly Kiat come and do sumthing stupid, I can't tahan ready and start laughing. The whole video was runed because of him. At last we decided to post the video also. After sending out Kiat I recorded 1 more(both video I look terible). Then at 6.00 p.m. we went for tution and the add maths is so hard(but for me its okey) I almost die cause I was too tired. Then when I go back I quickly open com and relax. And now I'm going to sleef XD Good Night and Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment