Wednesday 7 March 2018

Remember This

          Recently felt better after going through some shit, I could say I got lucky. I don't know what I will be feeling like in the distant future, the feeling I got back then was really painful to bare. This note is made mostly to encourage myself in the future when I come back to this blog, remember how this feels like. The burden has been dropped, things are going back to normal, the pain is gone. Live so that you may feel like that again, you may go through a lot, you may face something so painful where had never bore anything like that in your life. Whatever happens, keep going so that you can feel this again. There may not be a solution, but feeling changes as time pass, the pain may never go away but it will never hurt you as much. I believe that you may still have yet to find your answer, but keep going, all might not be in vain.

1 comment:

  1. As of this date you could control this feeling, I have been able to trigger this emotion successfully few times now. The thing is, it doesn't heal the pain, the only solution so far that I have found is by running away or just....... Wait. Wait, and pray that it'll eventually come. I'll keep going, maybe all may still not be in vain.....

    ReplyDelete