Friday 18 January 2013

Weird Dream

   Today I had a weird dream, it it has the same feeling as last time I had this dream. Seems like the same dream just continuing the story. It started outside a big building, I was digging for something. Then I tried a small road to get up the the wall to go inside the mansion. There is a hotel on the left and a school(maybe is school) on the right. The hotel maybe is a 宿舍, I'm not sure. Then I went into the left one and take the lift. I woke up. The 2nd dream is today's one. It started in a small room, I'm readying for school (maybe is inside the hotel or something like that). Then the dream switch into the school, its very very very very big something like a whole taman. And suddenly, something makes me run, maybe is an explosion? I just started running, if I'm not mistaken I also started fighting, I just know that I'm very skilled in fighting (not normal but like super power or something like that) and I running everywhere, trying to find something but I don't remember what it is. Finally the dream changed, it seems like my previous school is boom~ already so I am changed into another school. I'm sitting infront, there is a girl on my left (I don't know her, but in my dream I talked to her like I really know her, I don't remember her face at all zzz) and a guy at my back, he seems to be and ADHD student (over active student). We was all talking until I finally woke up, I don't know why I still remember these dreams cause normally I won't remember anything. I fell in sleep again and had a dream again which I had no idea cause I totally forgot what is that dream, seems to be a fighting dream also. Today will be the weirdest day of my life~(maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment