Sunday 10 June 2018

Family

          So long since I've felt this......... just a sudden came back, all these feelings hitting back at the same time. The feeling that I've never belong anywhere, the feeling that my existence and presence is always unaware of. This remind me of the reason that I was fighting all along, the reason why I called my self Dreams. I gave myself the name yet I've totally forgotten the reason behind it, these string of events just keeps coming to remind me of who I was.

          I've always, always, been looking for a 'family', the people that I would be proud to be together with and die for. I've just realized that all these things that I've went through was meaningless, I've strayed too far from what I was. But I guess I'm back, this fucked up personality that kept me sane for so many years. The difference is, I've learnt to manipulate others....... and I've built up my discipline. If this keeps going I might really become a super villain in the future.......

          But this feelings will stay, and I hope it will stay forever. This pain, and anger, so much anger, enough to fuel my sanity. The thoughts of suicide are gone, the sole reason I live is feeding on anger, yet there is still kindness. There is just no way I could hurt anyone, I'll change this world my way, I'll find my own way. You chose to walk the path alone, you chose to be different, now you will pay for it, you'll pay for it with your life and change the world. But please, don't ever hurt anyone, even if you did go insane, don't hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment