Saturday 9 July 2016

Weird Dream

I don't know why I came back to this page, but somehow I just want to record my dream. There is nowhere else I can do that. Maybe I have gotten a little better at doing this? Hohoho, who knows. One day I'll read all the things I have posted. Lets get into the dream.

I lost all memories of how the dream started, but somehow I get to remember a large portion of it. From what I remember, I went to a shopping mall with my family. My dad and my youngest brother will be coming later for some unknown reason. I was wearing my pajamas, so I asked my mum when will we be getting home? Since we are in a high class shopping mall while I'm wearing something that look so stupid. Then, I proceed ask them for permission to use my dad's car once he reach the shopping mall with my youngest brother. They agreed on it and called my father and we got to know he haven't came out from the house yet. I got angry (I don't know why) and stomped out of the mall and say I'll find a way home my self.

As I walked out of the mall I decided to go up some stairs to cross a bridge (or is it call a bridge? It's pretty common in our country). While walking up the stairs I noticed someone familiar walking in front of me, then I realize it's Hydier, my high school classmate (I don't know why he's there). I walked behind him until I reached the highest floor, it seems to be a LRT station. He looked back at me and we realize how tired both of us are, so we just broke into laughter. He left for the LRT while somehow I decided to go back, maybe I wanted to walk instead?

As I left I notice someone very familiar and important, guess who she is? LiSA, LMAO. As a crazy fanboy I ran towards her for a picture, then shit happens, shit that I don't want to talk about to anyone except this page XD. She say that she wanted to take a picture with me too, and said something that we knew each other long time ago. (it's so awkward even when I'm just writing about this and knowing that no one will read it.........). Then someone else appeared, she say "I can prove it!" (I don't remember in what language, it's a dream man). Right after saying that, she took out her phone and instead of looking into the phone, I got a flashback.

In the flashback, there is a person holding a phone recording everything (or maybe, I'm not sure). The first scene was me lying on my old bed (the one I had when I was very young, in my old house) face down and keep on putting up my hand to block the camera. Then the camera move randomly and focus on another person, the one holding the camera was playing with that girl on my bed (maybe trying to prove that I knew this girl all along?). Then we end the flashback, we end up talking about 'old stuffs'.  Then we came up with a conversation about her singing, and I just hold her shoulder and say, "I love your voice". People around started cracking up jokes (especially my best friend irl). I woke up awhile after that, that's all for the dream. Somehow I want to remember this dream, it's weird but it makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. You lying piece of shit, I'm pretty sure you remembered that it's a pure flashback, you don't have to change the story to let it make sense, it's a dream man 😂

    ReplyDelete